Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thanks be to my Father

I am often falling off the path to what is good and pure and right.

Just feeling thankful to my Lord for good friends to show me the way back.

I wish I had something profound to say to add to that to encourage someone else..but my words escape me tonight. Yet I still wanted to blog about this. To make my path back more clear, more solid.

While taking communion tonight my mind would not escape I Corinthians 11:31-32 But if we judged ourselves rightly, we would not be judged. But when we are judged, we are disciplined by the Lord so that we will not be condemned along with the world. 

While the reason I opened to that page was to read the Lords Supper 11:17-26...my eyes could not escape the other passage.  Over and over again I read that passage trying to commit it to memory.

All to often people think we should NOT judge one another. But we should. So that in that the Lord can change us. Bring us back to HIM. Because as these verses say, IF we were rightly judging ourselves, aka living right, we would NOT be judged. 

Thank you to those you have listened to me. Who, without condemning me,  have judged me. Judged me back to MYSELF. My TRUE self. Thank you for knowing me well enough to know what I stand for and believe in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment