Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dealing with the No's

We were told that CPS would NOT place our great niece and nephew in our home. 

For many reasons. One big one is Lindsey's criminal history check. Then they also picked apart our lifestyle choices, homeschooling, goats, etc... and our parenting style. She made me feel about 1 inch tall, with all her negative remarks and LIES. They did not want to hear the "whole story". The main reason she kept giving is they felt like they were not getting the whole story. Soo hmmm why didn't they ask more questions. We went threw the interview process with our lives an open book.  I pray they are as rigirous with any other family members that may try to get the kids, as any I can think of are drug addicts or allow drugs and smoking in the home. My little niece has asthma and can not be around smoking. And drugs are an obvious no. 

I have moved from hurt to relieved about it all. I will not have to be under that government agencies microscope.  I am NOT a bad parent! They made me feel as if they thought I was one.

Now all I can do is to pray for their saftey. I pray they are in a safe loving home that if need be, will make them their own children and adopt them. That will keep them forever, and not bounce them around from foster home to foster home. I pray it is a good christian home that will teach them about Jesus and His love for them.

Thats all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment