Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 2

Saturday- No exercise, but thoroughly cleaned the whole house. That's gotta count for something. Especially since it kept me busy so I didn't over eat. :-)  Drank less than half my water.

I ate cereal for breakfast. Ham, mashed potatoes, and corn for dinner/lunch. At a late lunch early dinner combo again. Then had 4 cresent rolls with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on them before rolling and baking. YUMMY.

Sunday- Had an Easter gathering at my house. Food choices and amounts were HORRID. Nuff said.

No exercise. Nor enough water.

Monday- Went on a field trip. Awesome trip by the way. Went to the Michigan State Police Academy for a wonderful tour. Got to ride in a police going 85 mph around curves! On their training track.

Field trip meant packing a lunch and eating breakfast on the go in the van.

I had a banana and chips (greasy awful, too many chips) for breakfast. Oh yeah and some of Elaine's Easter candy.
Lunch was more chips, carrots, PB and J sandwich and pop. More chips and carrots on the drive home.  Dinner was a left over hamburger, potato salad, and macaroni salad.
I had book club tonight and ate refreshment goodies. Then came home and got a very large scoop of macaroni salad and potato salad.
We will be calling today an epic fail on hand to mouth control. Exercise was the stairs and walking and standing at MSPA. I'm counting it! I'm guessing that I came VERY close to having my water intake, but the number of trips I took to the bathroom while out. HA

Tuesday- Breakfast - bowl of bran flakes with a banana sliced on it. YUM. Less than hour later, 2 eggs huge scoop each of potato and macaroni salad. :( Bad idea. Then 2 huge scoops of ice cream an hour after that. It gets worse, believe it or not.

I then went to Burger King and got a Medium Smoothy, a chicken sandwich and fries.

Dinner was then spaghetti pie. Oh wait an epic fail.

Not even half my water, and NO exercise.

Wednesday- Breakfast - bowl of bran flakes with a banana sliced on it. Then gone for the morning to the Homeschool Partnership building and I did not take any food with me :) YEAH!

I ate something when I got home around 1pm and can't remember what it was. So, mindless eating is NOT good. I made beef and noodles for dinner and had two helpings. Went out for what was supposed to be dessert for date night with the hubby. Ended up at Arby's and had a small orange shake, value fry, and Jr. Ham and cheddar melt. Yes. That.is.a.whole.nother.meal. sigh.

I drank water and ate carrots as I am typing this days update.

I did not drink enough water. I know because I started to get a headache and remembered I had not drank much. I downed some water and my headache went away. Dehydration headache. ugh.

No exercise, tho I planned in my head to walk for date night. Obviously I made a bad choice.

Thursday- I don't remember what I ate or how I did, but I am certain I blew it big time.

Friday- Went to the Kalamazoo Valley Museum with the kids. The boys did "Mission to Mars" with FLASH (homeschool group) and we all seen the planetarium show. We took lunch with us. Which was reasonably healthy and I didn't engorge myself. I walked around the museum all day, so I think that counts as plenty of exercise. :)

Conclusion- First I am late being accountable to myself and no one said a thing :-( SO, if you meant to say something if ever I was late...oops.

Second, I missed my exercise goal by one day! Never did the water thing right and ate pretty awfully.

Thirdly, I did not weigh myself on Friday, but today I was holding my own at 141 :/ ugh.

Now to start writing this week 3's accountability post. I try to do this as I go along each day of the week. So, I can remember what happens and I don't have a brain fart come Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment