Thursday, February 11, 2010

Keeping Busy...got a life?

Well in an effort to be so busy I won't have time to clean house, but will need to anyway. I am going to be taking and hosting some classes over the next couple months :D

Starting the First Thursday in March I am going to take a cake decorating class at Michael's. It goes for all the Thursday's in March.

Then the Last Tuesday in March I start hosting cheese making class at my home for 6 weeks. SO, for 6 weeks I will have a fairly clean house for these strangers to come into ;)

I still want to keep knitting, crocheting, working out, getting together w/friends, reading my bible (sigh been neglectful of this one), and just living day to day life. It's only one night a week for 10 weeks. I am sure it will be fine. The Thursday one is probably more difficult to swing than the Tuesday's at my house for cheese. Tuesday's my family is already preoccupied at church. Which means Tuesday's was my free night to myself. Figured I better plan something better than Gyno visits and dentist appointments;)

No comments:

Post a Comment