Monday, April 12, 2010

Diapering

In all my years of diapering children. Including diapering my 2 younger brothers. So were are talking more than half my life, 21 plus years of diapering. Of course not constant years...anyway you anal people.

I have NEVER had a child POO again right away, just as I was about to strap down the second velcro tab. Yes, I have been peed on and pooed on. Yes, I have had a baby poo before the diaper was even under their butt.

But this trick of Alexus's is a new one for me. She gave a stretch and filled her diaper up again for me.

So, in a matter of 2 minutes I got to change her diaper for the first and second time!

For those of you don't know, Alexus is my Great niece. She came home from the hospital today and is 7 days old now too! I had the pleasure of helping her mother (my niece) during labor and to see her born. She is so precious.

Have I mentioned how much I love her?

1 comment:

  1. Jenny's specialty was pooping ON me mid-change. Yup - she did that a LOT.

    ReplyDelete