Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm still here

I can't believe its August already. I've been busy making cheese, dealing with 6 gallons of milk a day. Add to that getting our house ready to host a Wedding reception/baby shower partay for my Niece and her husband.

They married in February and our families are not big on "getting together" so it shouldn't be the biggest event of a lifetime. But it will be the biggest event held at my home, to date. It will be good practice for when my oldest graduates in 4 or 5 years. Homeschoolers, geez. Can't we commit to when he will graduate? Nah.

Anyway, I just wanted to update you that I have thought about many a blog post to put up. I need more hours in my day!

I want to do another cheese tutorial. Thinking Feta. So, expect that sometime this month!

There, I did it. I made a commitment. Now, hold me to it! Grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment