I found this on another blogger's site and decided to try it with my kids. Here is Elaine's answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Go to your room.
2. What makes mom happy?
Picking up your room.
3. What makes mom sad?
I don't know.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
Aaaaa LOT. (Followed by laughter.)
7. How tall is your mom?
8.What is her favorite thing to do?
Play on the computer.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Play on the computer and stuff. Go out to eat. Go to a friends house and that's all.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Strawberries. (I would become famous for strawberries?) Yeah, cause we picked strawberries.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Mmmmm, picking leaves.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Nothing. oh wait, you go to the bank to get money.
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
Crackers. (we are eating crackers btw)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don't know. A mom.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go out to eat.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Cause we have the same hair.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Cause we are not the same size.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she likes me and she got me ice cream. Actually I got me ice cream and mom got her ice cream.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
McDonalds...no no no. I know I know. No I don't know. Our friends house, Christina.