Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gotta start somewhere

OK.. So being totally new to this blog thing and actually scared to put my life out there. I figured I better post something before I lose my one readers attention :P

The last couple weeks I have been thinking of all sorts of cute, touching, or just everyday things that I would like to be able to put to words. So that is what I am going to use this blog space for.

I feel as if I am on a self discovery journey right now or rather always. More often than not my heart is heavy these days. Heavy with decisions that are being made around me. Some I have control over, some I don't. I am a control freak and I always second guess my own decisions. Not a great combination, if I do say so myself.  Someone who says, "Let me decide, no wait you do it!" I struggle to follow, when I want to lead.

I am ever trying to let go of the things that won't matter in 5 or 10 years. More often than not I fail. I struggle with being a good wife and mother daily. I know I make huge mistakes. Some I can fix. Others will be with me the rest of my life.

Who can live with that on a day to day basis!  Lord Bless my family for putting up with me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment