Thursday, February 6, 2014

Stuck in Time

I see people my moms age and wonder what she would look like today. Twenty years have passed and she is still frozen in my mind as 38 years old.

Would her butt have continued to have a little extra padding that the little bean pole was JUST starting to get when she was 37 years old? I don't think so, she didn't like that we noticed and she began walking to get rid of it.

Would her hair be all gray? Maybe some.

Would she have chosen to color it? I don't think so, she was pretty low maintenance.

Would she have kept her hair long? I can't imagine it any other way.

Would she smile to know that my daughter likes to have her hair braided like Laura Ingalls? Just like I used to. I think so.

Would my heart skip a beat to watch her hug and love on my children? I hope so.


2 comments:

  1. I can picture this lovely lady in my head, as I know you have her in your heart :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your products look awesome! Thank you for participating in the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete